AIM: To attain a family bond while studying.
Goals : 1) To cater and assist the basic language needs for communication
2) To teach specific needs for each parent and kid.
- FAMILY Course
- WALES accepts studying abroad of families throughout the year. We’ll promise that families can fully enjoy in Baguio life with the class system that be consider for parents and in a luxurious facility.
- Junior Course
Junior *Depending on the student’s age, test modules are available such as IELTS, TOEFL and TOEIC.
- Parents Course
While a child is taking classes, parents can choose “any of the above courses” or “no class”.
- Care system: In case of illness / injury, our staff will accompany the hospital.
*We have no babysitter service, so parents need take care for own children.
|Duration||2-24 weeks||2-24 weeks|
|Cooking Posibility||Allow only in Condo Type|
|School Activity||Not Provide|
|Target age||7~15 years old||–|
- Junior Course
- Total Class: 7 Hours a Day
7 Hours / 1:1 Classes
- * 7 to 15 year old students can be accepted to study.
- 1:1 Classes
Speaking, Discussion, Reading, Writing, Vocabulary, Listening, Pronunciation
|Speaking||1:1 Classes||Conversation topics and expressions.|
|Discussion||Giving opinions about certain topics.|
|Reading||Basic reading skills for comprehension and pronunciation.|
|Writing||Sentence and paragraph construction.|
|Vocabulary||Word building activities.|
|Listening||Basic listening skills for comprehension.|
|Pronunciation||Accent reduction and familiarization through IPA.|
|07:45 – 08:30||Breakfast|
|08:55 – 09:40||1:1 Class|
|09:50 – 10:35||1:1 Class|
|10:45 – 11:30||1:1 Class|
|11:40 – 12:25||Lunch|
|12:35 – 13:20||1:1 Class|
|13:30 – 14:15||Break time|
|14:25 – 15:10||1:1 Class|
|15:20 – 16:05||1:1 Class|
|16:15 – 17:00||1:1 Class|
|17:00 – 17:50||Break time|
|17:50 – 18:50||Dinner|
|19:30 – 21:00||Self study|
|22:00||Going to bed|