AIM: To attain a family bond while studying.
Goals : 1) To cater and assist the basic language needs for communication
2) To teach specific needs for each parent and kid.
- FAMILY Course
- WALES accepts studying abroad of families throughout the year. We’ll promise that families can fully enjoy in Baguio life with the class system that be consider for parents and in a luxurious facility.
- Junior Course
Junior ESL * Depending on the student’s age, test modules are available such as IELTS, TOEFL and TOEIC.
- Parents Course
While a child is taking classes, parents can choose “any of the above courses” or “no class”.
- Care system: In case of illness / injury, our staff will accompany the hospital.
*We have no babysitter service, so parents need take care for own children.
FAMILY COURSE DESCRIPTION
|Course||Junior ESL Course||Option|
|Duration||2-24 weeks||2-24 weeks|
|Cooking Posibility||Allow only in Condo Type|
|School Activity||Not Provide|
|Target age||7~17 years old||–|
- Junior Course
- Total Class: 7 Hours a Day
5 Houres / 1:1 Classes ＋ 2 Houres / Group Classes
- * 7 to 17 year old students can be accepted to study.
- 1:1 Classes
Reading, Writing, Vocabulary, Speaking, Discussion
- Group Class
|Reading||1:1 Classes||Basic reading skills for comprehension and pronounciation.|
|Writing||Sentence and paragraph construction.|
|Vocabulary||Word building activities.|
|Speaking||Conversation topics and expressions.|
|Discussion||Giving opnions about certain topics.|
|Listening||Group Class||Basic listening skills for comprehension.|
|Pronunciation||Accent reduction and familiarization through IPA.|
Junior ESL 1 day schedule example
|07:45 – 08:30||Breakfast|
|09:00 – 09:50||1:1 Classes|
|10:00 – 10:50||Group Class|
|11:00 – 11:50||1:1 Classes|
|11:50 – 12:30||Lunch|
|13:00 – 13:50||Group Class|
|14:00 – 14:50||1:1 Classes|
|15:00 – 15:50||Break Time|
|16:00 – 16:50||1:1 Classes|
|17:00 – 17:50||1:1 Classes|
|17:50 – 18:30||Dinner|
|19:30 – 21:00||Self study|
|22:00||Going to bed|