This course aims to prepare learners for working in a multicultural Business setting. It mainly focuses on common multicultural instructions and trainings and how they are relevant to everyday business practices in a globalized world.
It also enhances learners multicultural understanding and will be able to use vocabulary, tone and style, and spoken and written communication skills within a multicultural Business context.
Level: Elementary B
Total Class: 7 Classes a Day
|Group Classes||Functional Business Correspondence and Contracts||– Analyzing and evaluating business writing contexts|
– Creating and reviewing agreements
– Writing documents with an appropriate style for business communication purposes within a multicultural situation.
|Article Reading||– Reading a variety of business articles|
– Understanding meaning from context and taking notes on important information
|Listening||– Following and understanding information from discussions, presentations, news reports and other business-related situations|
– Developing notetaking skills and identifying the attitude of speakers talking about different business concepts
|Delivering a speech/presentation with an appropriate style for business communication purposes within a multicultural situation.|
|Biz Talk 1|
|Giving, discussing and justifying student’s own opinions on different business topics.It provides student’s additional speaking opportunity with different interactive activities|
|Biz Talk 2|
(Patterns and Opinions)
|– Developing confidence, fluency and accuracy using various patterns necessary in business settings|
– Identifying possible multicultural issues and misunderstandings in communication.
– Applying strategies to overcome possible cross-cultural issues and misunderstandings in communication.
|Vocabulary Builder||Introducing and applying general business vocabulary.|